Re: [gNewSense-users] Problem going wireless, please help, thanks!

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Problem going wireless, please help, thanks!
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:49:45 +0100

Morne Alberts wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM, guido mezzalana <address@hidden> wrote:
Please, could you help me to connect via wireless?

If you do not get a free wireless replacement chip/stick, then you
will have to figure out how to add the non-free firmware yourself.

In that case, I suggest using wired networking instead. Also contact Intel, Lenovo and the shop where you got the machine about your issue and ask them if they can provide a solution that is compatible with free software.