Re: [gNewSense-users] Update failure message

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Update failure message
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:10:14 +0200

Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
If it is and you still don't see gnuzilla in the Third-Party
tabsheet then copy the attached file to /etc/apt/sources.list.d (as
root/sudo) and leave the IceCat option under Updates unchecked.
>> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnuzilla-team/ppa/ubuntu/ hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnuzilla-team/ppa/ubuntu/ hardy main

I did this but still don't kow how can I make sure to habe
gnewsense-external intalled. It didn't work with sudo install ...
Sorry

Do you still get the error (make sure you 'sudo apt-get update' after you made the change)?

You should be able to install gnewsense-external with Synaptic or aptitude. If you can't, then post the output of "apt-cache policy gnewsense-external".