Re: [gNewSense-users] How to install Gnewsense on a Yeelong Notebook wit

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] How to install Gnewsense on a Yeelong Notebook without CD-rom?
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:11:57 +0200

Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
Waiting until gNewSense 3.0 Parkes will have installation media might
be easier.

When will this be?

We're getting closer to being able to provide them, but can't give you a
date.

Does anybody know what's the problem with Tekmote.nl? There I've
ordered the YeeLoong and already payed throu bank transfer, from
Germany to Netherlands. This was at 21st of June. Even I send them an
email about 5 days ago but still no answer.

They were nice and pretty responsive when I ordered from them. This was more than 2 years ago.