Re: [gNewSense-users] Atheros AR5B97 not working with gNewSense

From: ice cube
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Atheros AR5B97 not working with gNewSense
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:16:30 +0000

Try with this one :: http://www.fscorsica.org/lkos.html
get there the 2.6.37 for gNewSense

Tomorrow i'll try to build one with the 2.6.39 for gNewSense
but i can't promise you anything since i've not anymore the computer
i used for that.

Have fun & be free!

-- aurelien
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Aurelien