[gNewSense-users] videoconference for installfest at 200 sites

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] videoconference for installfest at 200 sites
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:38:16 -0500

The FLISoL takes place at nearly 200 sites all over Latinamerica. We would like to stream 30 minute prerecorded videoconferences on ogg at these sites. The talks should be about technical topics but should promote the use of 100% free software. The idea is to have the stream and then receive questions by IRC and to answer them live. Please contact me or reply to this thead before April 7 because FLISoL is the 9th. Thank you.
--
Quiliro Ordóñez