[gNewSense-users] Re: Lemote (mipsel) install fails with "Architecture n

From: Paul Roge
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Lemote (mipsel) install fails with "Architecture not supported".
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:37:38 -0600

> I've install Debian and written it up on the
> Debian Wiki Yeeloong HowTo Install page:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianYeeloong/HowTo/Install
> And I've updated the Todo page:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianYeeloong/Todo
> Corrections and updates welcome.
>
> How do you use the grub-yeeloong package to boot into grub?
> Or how do you get the grub.elf mentioned in
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS#GRUB

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for updating the wikis. I can't help you with grub since I use the al
and karg variables in pmon directly instead of grub. Maybe someone else knows?

On a possibly related note, I had to uninstall the siliconmotion xorg driver to
start up the x session (LXDE) and disabled the xscreensaver to keep the x
session from crashing.

- Paul

--
Paul Roge