[gNewSense-users] GNU IceCat for mipsel: bugs?

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: [gNewSense-users] GNU IceCat for mipsel: bugs?
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:09:39 +0100

Dear IceCat users,

I have made a deb package of IceCat 3.6.13 for gNewSense metad on mipsel.
But I found some bugs with it, so I would like to know if they come from my
package or if they come from IceCat 3.6.13 source code.

Here are 2 bugs I found with my package:

- In Edit > Preferences > General, Home Page is
"http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/";.

- Sometimes, images are not displayed, sometimes they are. I did not find why.
For instance, if I go to http://www.openstreetmap.org, I have no map at all. I
have enabled all Javascript stuff and disabled all Tools > Addons
> Extensions. I attached a screenshot of the problem to this mail.

Please tell me if you encounter those problems too.

Thanks,

Christophe