[gNewSense-users] Checking On Board

From: Lev Lazinskiy
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Checking On Board
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:36:11 -0500

Good morning everyone,

I am just writing to say hello. I am new to the group. I have been using Linux for many years, but am just trying out gnewsense for the first time. I am a big supporter of the philosophy of Free software, and hope to be able to help in any way that I can.

As far as what I can do,

I am lacking many of the technical skills that would make me truly useful to the project, I am in the process of learning python etc..

I have decent web design skills (HMTL, CSS), and am also learning server side scriptiing now.

I would like to help in any way that I can,

All the best

Lev