Re: [gNewSense-users] would some of you nice chaps help me with my Fuloo

From: matti christensen
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] would some of you nice chaps help me with my Fuloong 2F
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:42:30 +0200

i am more than willing to write all down - if thats ok. i'll post them to the list for checking .... /mc

Quoting Karl Goetz <address@hidden>:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:19:13 +0200
matti christensen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello

it appears that i might have use for some hands on help as the
situation is as follows;

I've noticed lots of magic from matti and samy on this fuloong subject
here. Has someone been documenting it? it would be great to see this
somewhere on our wiki, for people to reference in the future.
thanks,

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au

keep-IT-simple