[gNewSense-users] i'll unsubscribe - but here is something for you, and

From: matti christensen
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:51:26 +0200

it just so happens that this list is for no use to me = no reasonable comments except yours - and as there is some who are good enough to advice me of what to write on the list, i'll unsubscribe

i solved the problem of not been able to boot fuloong by adding usb and usbhid modules on the initrd image - i just thought you might want to use them, and that is why i upload them to a web server for you;

with following two files one is able to start gNewSense installation on fuloong;

http://www.otavalaiset.net/stuff/newinitrd.gz
http://www.otavalaiset.net/stuff/vmlinux-2.6.37-libre-lemote

following just as they may be needed;

http://www.otavalaiset.net/stuff/System.map-2.6.37-libre-lemote