[gNewSense-users] would some of you nice chaps help me with my Fuloong 2

From: matti christensen
Subject: [gNewSense-users] would some of you nice chaps help me with my Fuloong 2F
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:19:13 +0200

Hello

it appears that i might have use for some hands on help as the situation is as follows;

- i'm unable to use gNewSense installer initrd image as gNewSense kernel ( 2.6.37 ) does not have support for USBHID but it is in modules ( this i might be able to solve by adding needed modules to initrd image... )

- dev.lemote.com has debian-base.tar.gz file which has kind of base system in it, but without c compiler and stuff ( they have been removed by rm, not dpkg ) and their site is not that well organized as whole .. ( i might be able to add gcc and all related stuff, but i would rather install a fresh gNewSense base system using installer initrd image )

- comments and help are welcome !

/mc

keep-IT-simple