[gNewSense-users] Observations after reinstalling GNS on a Yeeloong lapt

From: samy boutayeb
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Observations after reinstalling GNS on a Yeeloong laptop
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 00:17:41 +0100

> fstab line looks ok to me. You could try referring to the partition
with its UUID.

OK, will try it... a bit later!

> It seems that you have a different PMON version, so maybe that's the
problem? You could try replacing it with GRUB. ;)

It's installed and both nice and functional (with grub_yeeloong)

BTW it's again functional, after a temporary and surprising "alloc magic
is broken" in Grub resulting from playing with the swap partition.

Regards

Samy