Re: [gNewSense-users] does Gnewsense have any support for Lemote Fuloong

From: matti christensen
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] does Gnewsense have any support for Lemote Fuloong mini ?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:14:26 +0200

i tried the metad installer but fuloong does not boot -- it only dumps some registers on screen and then back to pmon2000 prompt ....

/mc

Quoting Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>:

matti christensen wrote:
Gnewsense interests me because of the freedom of stuff that i don't want into my system - hope i have some way of getting it running

Did you try the gNewSense metad installer? I don't have a Fuloong, so I can't test it myself.