[gNewSense-users] does Gnewsense have any support for Lemote Fuloong min

From: matti christensen
Subject: [gNewSense-users] does Gnewsense have any support for Lemote Fuloong mini ?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:04:07 +0200

i have done some homework but found no Linux distribution to install on my Lemote Fuloong mini ( 2f model 6003 ). there is Debian but for me it's bloatware and found no way to install it so that i actually may choose what to install ...

if i only would find some means of installing just the bare minimum to be able to compile c and connect to the world ...

/mc

keep-IT-simple