Re: [gNewSense-users] Computer Won't Boot

From: Harry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Computer Won't Boot
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:08:59 -0500

On Jan 1, 2011, at 8:14 PM, address@hidden wrote:

>> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Do you want to promote iPhone? Even though I disagree, I would understand
> if you would please explain why.

Really I think you guys are making a mountain of a molehill with that
signature, I honestly couldn't care whether it's there or not and only delete
it when I'm emailing someone important.

I think one should use whatever phone he prefers. For hardware and circuit
board hackers, the Neo Freerunner is shaping up to be a great phone (I've been
keeping an eye on that for a while) in my opinion, but if you're like me, you
might want an iPhone. Android is good for anyone who wants to use that as well.
I'm not promoting it, but I'm not exactly promoting gNewSense either. I may
write a great review of gNS on Twitter (or Identi.ca, if you insist :P) that in
turn, brings people to gNewSense, but the intent of that review would not be to
promote. It would be to let everyone else know which I prefer, and obviously
they shouldn't just go off my opinion and I can't read their minds.