Re: [gNewSense-users] Computer Won't Boot

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Computer Won't Boot
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:14:39 -0500 (ECT)

<cita quién="Harry">

>>> This is true. Like I said, we could go on debating this all day, and it
>>> would probably be best to take this off the gNewSense mailing list.
>>> Email
>>> me at address@hidden if you want to continue discussing
>>> it.
>>
>> Why? I thought the whole purpose of gNewSense and this list was to
>> address
>> those issues of freedom.
>
> I was under the impression that this was to discuss only gNewSense related
> issues and news. If you all think otherwise, I suppose we could continue.

Thank you very much, Harry. gNewSense is all about freedom. It is most
important for us to talk about freedom in the first place even if we love
technology. :-)

> Technically you could also say many laptops weren't "designed" to run
> anything that isn't Windows, and therefore weren't designed with freedom
> in mind because they were only tested for use with Windows. That doesn't
> mean you can't do so though.

It is true but it is not a policy to restrict. It is done sometimes and
sometimes not. They are in neither side. Of course that by this attitude
they are helping the dark side.

> Sent from my iPhone

Do you want to promote iPhone? Even though I disagree, I would understand
if you would please explain why. Thanks.
--
Saludos.

Quiliro Ordóñez
(593)9-8218696