Re: [gNewSense-users] Political Opinion

From: Travis King
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Political Opinion
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:25:50 -0700

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:06:49 +1100
Andrew John Roy Stephenson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just wondering, condsidering this is GNU and all, how many of you are
> far left?
>
> I am far left myself.

Well you know I wouldn't be talking politics on public mailing lists
unless in jest, so I'm a fascist technocrat.

But that is inappropriate for this list, however GNU is useful to
everyone, from <some bad historical figure on your political opposite>
to <some good historical figure on your political side>!!

So enjoy, and remember the truth is always in the middle.

Always.

--
end