Re: [gNewSense-users] [offtopic] looking for windowmanager

From: anoglad
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [offtopic] looking for windowmanager
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:52:41 +0100

>  Let me know if you need help configuring it (should you choose to use
> awesome)

Thank you very very much for your nice offer.

I found 3 interesting window manager: stumpwm, xmonad and awesome

I think that all 3 WMs are very good, but i chose stumpwm because it says that
it is inspired by emacs and emacs rulez.
In addition the documentation looks more beautiful on the first view than the
doc of the others and the code is hosted on savnnah :-)

Thank you very much!

   Let me know if you need help configuring it (should you choose to use
awesome)

   Del