Re: [gNewSense-users] Booting Directly into The Terminal

From: Marco Bellumori
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Booting Directly into The Terminal
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:24:52 +0100

if not installed, sudo install e try /etc/sudoers this:
_____________________________________

# /etc/sudoers
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

Defaults        env_reset

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
user   ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/xfsm-shutdown-helper
user   ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/shutdown
user   ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/halt
user   ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/reboot

# Uncomment to allow members of group sudo to not need a password
# (Note that later entries override this, so you might need to move
# it further down)
# %sudo ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL
#user ALL=(ALL) ALL

"user" is your name.