Re: [gNewSense-users] Forum

From: Daniel Lemke
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Forum
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:12:42 -0700

Honestly, I really do like SMF a lot. However, I don't like its
license. And with phpBB, it seems to have by synonymous with "security
holes". Since PunBB is GPL'ed, if we need to make any changes we are
free to do. That is why I prefer PunBB. Thank you for response, it was
good to know.

What do you think of the idea of a forum, regardless of software used
to power it?

--
http://erggul.blogspot.com/