Re: [gNewSense-users] Need a printer for my computer - I think I found o

From: Vladimir B. Tsarkov
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Need a printer for my computer - I think I found one "HP F2480"
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:37:27 +0400

Good evening!

As far as I know, any postscript printer will work nicely with free software.
I personally use an HP 1320 Laserjet with a D-Link print-server.
The worst thing about HP printers is that many of them throw a lot
of toner into the air in front of a working printer. So, the room must
be ventilated while the printer is working.

Good luck!
Vladimir