Re: [gNewSense-users] Solution for watching video clips in web pages wit

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Solution for watching video clips in web pages without flash - Linterna M?gica
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 11:56:36 +0300

Hi,

Ben wrote:
> (b)
> download the file "youtube-dl" from [1] and put it in there
I didn't find where the [1] reference is. A link I have for the main
page is http://bitbucket.org/rg3/youtube-dl/wiki/Home and a specific
link to the script that was released on 4th of August 2010 is here:
http://bitbucket.org/rg3/youtube-dl/raw/2010.08.04/youtube-dl
Sometimes I make the script executable so that when I am on the command
line interface I only have to type ./you[I hit the TAB key] then I paste
the youtube URL and just hit enter.

Regards,

Niklas