[gNewSense-users] Building a Computer for gNS.

From: Siddharth Ravikumar
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Building a Computer for gNS.
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:01:35 +0530

I am planning to build my own computing rig in the near future .Being
a real novice I am in need of some help .  I skimmed through this link
: http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/RecommendedHardware , but there was
only a generic statement that gnewsense can work with most of the
processors . I wish to know the processors that support gnewsense or
is compatible with gnewsense . Can gnewsense be run on 64-bit
processors ?.

Thanks for you help ? .

--
http://www.fsf.org/