[gNewSense-users] DHCP and NetworkManager too slow

From: Néstor
Subject: [gNewSense-users] DHCP and NetworkManager too slow
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:13:11 +0200

Hello,

I use Gnewsense metad for mips64 (Yeelong), and I have the following
problem: when I try to connect to a WiFi or even Ethernet, it freezes,
sometimes the WiFi card is reset, and then, I have to wait until I get
no IP address. Then, I repeat all the process until [sometimes,
apparently randomly] it connects.

If I do dhclient manually, it works. So, what's wrong with networkmanager?

Thanks,
Néstor.