Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Yacy, Tor and Freenet in gNewSense-mipsel

From: Cato Auestad
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Yacy, Tor and Freenet in gNewSense-mipsel
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:13:20 +0200

There is a license file in the fred-staging (Freenet REfrence Daemon)
source called LICENSE.Mantissa[1]. I am not sure whether or not this
is compatible with the GPL (which Freenet is licensed under).

[1] http://github.com/freenet/fred-staging/blob/master/LICENSE.Mantissa

--
Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build
 your own, and let it grow, be like Emacs. Empty
 your mind, be formless, shapeless - like Emacs.
 If you put Emacs in a cup it becomes the cup, if
 you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You
 put Emacs into a teapot it becomes the teapot.
 Now, Emacs can flow or it can crash. Be Emacs, my friend"