[gNewSense-users] some problems after installing some things

From: richard
Subject: [gNewSense-users] some problems after installing some things
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:39:47 +0200

Hi,

i change the langauge settings in my menues, without that i wanted this. I installed a few things or i tried to do so.

Now i have:

"Application Places System" in left upper corner, before there where german words.

How can i make that their will be the german words like before?

Also i can't start epiphany. It says "Epiphany can't be used now. Mozilla initialization failed." Even i can't install "mozilla". Synaptic says "Could not mark all packages for installation or ugrade, whit: mozilla:"

So i read somewhere it could be a problem by firefox. But i would like to use my bookmarks in epiphany, even if epiphany is broken for a while.

Does anybody now where on my computer i find the bookmarks of epiphany?
Does anybody had similar proplems with epiphany?

Thanks in advance.
Richard