Re: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion

From: VICTOR TARABOLA CORTIANO
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:28:25 -0300

> There is a free alternative to Slackware: Kongoni, although they
> are undergoing a leadership & developer transition ATM.
>
> http://kongoni.co.za/

I know, I tried it. Didn't satisfied my needs though...
The instalation method is odd and quite buggy...

>From the free GNU/Linux distros, gNewSense seems to be the most
actively developed, So I will just stick to it :P

I tried gNewSense, Kongoni and Ututo. Kongoni lacks documentation
and Ututo lacks good english documentation. I can understand that
they have limited resources, but documentation is FUNDAMENTAL to
me.