[gNewSense-users] mini.iso weirdness

From: Lars Nooden
Subject: [gNewSense-users] mini.iso weirdness
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:08:03 +0300

usb-creator-kde and usb-creator-gtk aren't in the metad repository so I am using them on ubuntu. I'm running into an error with the metad netboot cd image, which neithe rusb-creator will open.

In the shell, this error is produced when I try to open it with the usb-creator:

        isoinfo: Unable to find Joliet SVD
        isoinfo: Unable to find Joliet SVD

The image is downloaded from here:

http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/installer/current/i386/netboot/

and mounts fine:

        sudo mount -o loop mini.iso /cdrom

I've tried making a new iso image from the old one, but have the same problem. If any one has an easy answer to this, that would be great, if not, then don't worry.

/Lars