[gNewSense-users] Grub Problem

From: E m
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Grub Problem
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:15:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys! Another problem with Grub. I had two partitions, (trisquel + gNewSense), today I deleted trisquel partition and its grub. So when I restarted the system, there was a strange grub error, but I wasn-t afraid of it, because I know how to reinstall grub in the MBR.
So I have booted my CD live, and I have digit these commands on the termial, to reinstall grub..

find /grub/stage2
outuput --> (hd0,0)
root (hd0,0)
setup(hd0)
exit

It seemed ok, but when I have restarted the system, I have found this on the display...

[minimal] Bash-like line editing is supported for the first word, TAB lists possibel commands...etc..

I have googled a lot but I haven-t found something that could be usegul, what do you suggest me to do?