[gNewSense-users] Install Bazaar on Metad

From: Peter Axon
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Install Bazaar on Metad
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:37:35 +1000

Hi,

I am having problems installing Bazaar under Metad on my Lemote
Yeeloong using apt-get. Should I be able to install it or is it
currently not stable in the Metad tree?

Here is the output of my install attempts:

=====================================
Output of `sudo apt-get install bzr':
=====================================
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libgd2-noxpm ttf-liberation rsync libgraphviz4 graphviz libltdl3
Suggested packages:
  bzr-gtk bzr-svn python-pycurl xdg-utils python-kerberos bzr-doc
Recommended packages:
  bzrtools
  bzr
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 2954kB of archives.
After this operation, 15.7MB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://archive.gnewsense.org metad/main bzr 2.0.3-1~bpo50+1 [2954kB]
Fetched 1B in 0s (1B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense/pool/overlays/buildd/bzr_2.0.3-1~bpo50+1_mipsel.deb
  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

Output of `sudo apt-get install bzr --fix-missing':
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libgd2-noxpm ttf-liberation rsync libgraphviz4 graphviz libltdl3
Suggested packages:
  bzr-gtk bzr-svn python-pycurl xdg-utils python-kerberos bzr-doc
Recommended packages:
  bzrtools
  bzr
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 2954kB of archives.
After this operation, 15.7MB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://archive.gnewsense.org metad/main bzr 2.0.3-1~bpo50+1 [2954kB]
Fetched 1B in 0s (2B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense/pool/overlays/buildd/bzr_2.0.3-1~bpo50+1_mipsel.deb