[gNewSense-users] Announcing Who Hacks What web page

From: Graziano
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Announcing Who Hacks What web page
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:58:26 +0100

Hi all,

Announcing Who Hacks What about gNewSense in a single, clean page.

The result is here:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/WhoHacksWhat/WhoHacksWhat

It would be good if people who is working on something gNewSense related
could add his name.

We realize that people's lives change, and we know that you may not want
to be involved in gNewSense for the rest of your life. We ask that you
let us know when you want to move on, please don't simply disappear.

If you need to become an infrequent hacker, or want to stop entirely,
please inform volunteer AT gnewsense.org as soon as you can.

Stay free.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
gNewSense Community Manager