[gNewSense-users] Booting

From: M. R. S.
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Booting
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:15:28 +0800

Hello, I'm a real complete amateur with computers, only know how to use some features of Windows.

Now i want to start using free software and after much struggle could burn the liveCD. i tried to boot the computer and in principle succeeded, but when offered the options press F1 or enter to boot and i press enter, there appears a message that says "press help for a list of commands" and i write "help" and i see the list of commands and don't know what to do with it. Then there is always a line starting with "initramfs" waiting for me to write something, but nothing works.

any solution?

thanks in advance.