Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop iwl3945 driver

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop iwl3945 driver
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:20:06 +1030

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:14:11 -0800 (PST)
address@hidden wrote:

> When i do sudo modprobe rt73usb i receive this error:
>
> WARNING: /etc/modprobe.d/#blacklist# line 39: ignoring bad line
> starting with '>'

What the hell have you done to that file? Did you copy its content from
somewhere else?
I note that its named #foo#, which IIRC is a backup file - is that
intended, or a leftover of you changing the file?

> and when i do rmmod iwl3945 i receive this error
>
> ERROR: Module iwl3945 does not exist in /proc/modules

Then its not loaded.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)