Re: [gNewSense-users] network connection

From: dajo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] network connection
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:30:21 -0700

Greetings Quiliro,

No, I did not.  I just do not want to spend time investigating and trying
to get it to work - as a side issue, I am not a windows user, but imagine
if I were: would this attract me to gNewSense?  I downloaded 2.3, and have
learnt that my network card does not conform to requirements; that is ok,
and I am prepared to buy another card, fortunately they are not expensive.
 But I do want to know what works with 2.3; otherwise I shall need to buy
the whole shop, and microcenter has a lot of cards.  If no-one is sure
enough to tell me what probably works then I shall wait until the releases
catch up.  Of course, if I get bored one day then I might change my mind
about installing 2.6.28-)

dajo