[gNewSense-users] keyboard

From: MK
Subject: [gNewSense-users] keyboard
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:08:29 -0500

I just installed delta-h.  I've been a primary linux user for 10+ years
and do a lot of programming.

I installed on a toshiba satellite laptop on which I've previously
had a number of fedora and debian installs.   The keyboard is extremely
screwed up -- as in, the letters are still okay :D.  I tried *all* of
the generic options (it is, in fact, a generic 102) under "keyboard",
none of them made any difference.

I don't mind recompiling the kernel but presume the GUI "keyboard"
thingy was just popping modules in and out, so before I bother
much investigation, etc, I thought I'd raise the issue here, since if I
were not a veteran linux user and programmer  I would just coaster the
live CD and forget about it -- maybe y'all should be concerned...

--
MK <address@hidden>