Re: [gNewSense-users] Problems with Repository

From: Mathaeus Sander
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Problems with Repository
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:42:54 +0000

Maybe the file isn't at the server right now but it'll be right back soon i
think.
The team is working realy hard to get things working sometimes they remove
files
from the server and put newer versions on it. So stay calm and wait.

The problem with the Authentication error is because you need the right GPG-Key
from the server. Go and get him by watching on that page:
      http://it.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense
there should be a file called archive.asc or something simmilar download it and
do
      sudo apt-key update /location/of/file/archive.asc