Re: [gNewSense-users] The installer failed to download a file from the m

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] The installer failed to download a file from the mirror... WTF
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:20:29 +0100

白い熊 schreef:
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> writes:

We've fixed an issue with the build infrastructure and regenerated the
indexes. The archive should OK again now, so please try again.

Well, not fixed perfectly. The partman-auto package now downloads
etc. and the install doesn't hang on downloading packages anymore -
that's a plus.

However the install still bombs. Inspecting syslog reveals that it fails
since yeeloong-base depends on linux-image-2.6.32.3-libre-lemote which
is not installable, since it depends on grub-yeeloong and this one has
no installation candidate.

Can you fix this in the repositories, so that a basic install of the
system can be carried out?

Thanks for your report. In the attempt to fix the previous problem a different one has been created. We're checking it out.