Re: [gNewSense-users] F-Spot replacement

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] F-Spot replacement
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:33:16 -0800

On Feb 11, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta <address@hidden > wrote:

Hello!

Is there a replacement for F-Spot that doesn't use Mono?  I really
want to avoid Mono based applications.

I know about digiKam, but I don't like the interface.  I usually don't
like KDE programs because, not only they have menus, but they also
have tabs on each on one or both sides of the windows, identifying
their "function" with some strange icon.  OK, I know I'm being
exaggerated :-)

TIA

I've never used it but what about Shotwell?

http://yorba.org/shotwell/