Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense a only for software libre? Not requiring

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense a only for software libre? Not requiring free cultural works with software?
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:23:21 +1030

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:43:23 +1030
Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:12:44 +0200
> Niklas Cholmkvist <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was thinking the other day is gNewSense only a distribution for
> > free software? Doesn't it require that the art that comes with that
> > software to also be "Free Cultural
> > Works"(http://freedomdefined.org/Definition)?
>
> gNewSense follows the FSFs idea of free (plus a bit of Debians
> overlayed, as its our upstream).

sorry about this - i spammed a bunch of lists with old threads.
something to do with me, a bug, and claws mail (don't ask).

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au
Due to a bug of some sort in claws-mail I sent a pile of old email to
goodness knows where. Apologies if you received some of it.