Re: [gNewSense-users] [vim-full] on the next release

From: chika
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [vim-full] on the next release
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:10:11 +0700 (WIT)

>> i'm a vim partisan
>> vim like an another religion for me
>>
>> why don't include full package of vim on the next release rather than
>> mini one?
>>
>> add me
>

> I do not want to trigger a flamwar but I think that is better to promote
> GNU Emacs than Vim because it is under GPLv3+, not a
> question of quality but of freedom :D

am i trigger the war? i don't mean that... sorry

afaik
en.wikipedia.com/vim
Released under a software license compatible with the GNU General Public
License, Vim is free and open source software. The program's license
includes some charityware clauses, encouraging users who enjoy the
software to consider donating to children in Uganda.[4]

is it closed source?!

--

http://www.its.ac.id