[gNewSense-users] Best way to clear out Gnome

From: Freemor
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Best way to clear out Gnome
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:55:26 -0400

Hi,

  What would be the best way to clean Gnome (or as much as possible of
it) out of gNS 2.3 without causing a huge dependancy cascade that nukes
the system. I've moved to a lighter desktop (Window Maker right now but
might take another swing at enlightenment). When gNS 3.0 comes out I'll
just install "standard and build in what I need. But until then it
would be nice to get as much Gnome out of my system as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Freemor

--
address@hidden