RESOLVED: [gNewSense-users] gPodder broken on last update

From: Eric Morey
Subject: RESOLVED: [gNewSense-users] gPodder broken on last update
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:31:13 -0500

On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 14:06 -0500, Eric Morey wrote:
> I installed gNS updates this weekend and have since been unable to run
> gPodder. When running from terminal I get the output that can be
> viewed
> at the following URL:
> http://pastebin.com/m3d34092d

samgee and ecadre helped me out on the IRC channel. The resolution was
to delete my gPodder configuration file and let gPodder recreate a new,
clean one.
This is accomplished via the instruction on the gPodder FAQs webpage:
> gPodder stores all its settings in .config/gpodder under your home
> directory (e.g. /home/yourname/.config/gpodder/). To re-start with a
> fresh config, quit gPodder, remove the folder ~/.config/gpodder/ and
> all its contents and re-start gPodder. All your settings and channel
> subscriptions will be lost and you can start out with a fresh config.
See:
http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/FAQs#I_believe_my_gPodder_configuration_is_corrupted_-_how_do_I_start_out_with_a_fresh_config.3F

samgee (aka: Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>) said on IRC:
> the gnuzilla thing is just a warning
> you can ignore it, or you can edit your sources.list:
> s/deltah-icecat/hardy/

I haven tried to change the sources list, I'm not sure of I will. Maybe
another day.