[gNewSense-users] gPodder broken on last update

From: Eric Morey
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gPodder broken on last update
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:06:07 -0500

I installed gNS updates this weekend and have since been unable to run
gPodder. When running from terminal I get the output that can be viewed
at the following URL:
http://pastebin.com/m3d34092d

Also I noticed the following when updating the package lists from the
Repositories:

Last few lines of command
$ sudo apt-get update

Reading package lists... Done
W: Conflicting distribution: http://gnuzilla.gnu.org deltah-icecat
Release (expected deltah-icecat but got hardy)

I don't know where to proceed to try to resolve these issue. Any advice?

Thanks,

Eric...