[gNewSense-users] Uninstallling Epiphany .

From: R.Siddharth
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Uninstallling Epiphany .
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:07:17 +0530

I installed icecat as I am really comfortable ( I was using Firefox
before I switched to gNewSense) with it . Epiphany has now become
extraneous and I want to uninstall it .  I did indeed tried uninstalling
Epiphany using the terminal and  this was what that had  happend :

$ sudo apt-get remove epiphany-*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The following packages will be removed :
epiphany-browser , epiphany-browser-data , epiphany-extensions ,
epiphany-gecko , gnewsense-desktop .
.
.
.
.
what pricks me is the 'gnewsense-desktop' that is included in the list
of packages that are going to be removed . what is this
'gnewsense-desktop'? . I never wanted to uninstall 'gnewsense-desktop'
but only Epiphany .

Thank you for your help .
--
rsiddharthATgmailDOTCOM