[gNewSense-users] Looking for proof readers for a few Lemote documents

From: Frederique W. Piccart
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Looking for proof readers for a few Lemote documents
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:05:46 +0000

I hope people don't mind me asking here, but I'm quite busy to go around
looking for people on IRC instead. And seeing quite a lot of people use
gNewSense on their Yeeloong, I thought why not. :)

I've been voluntarily correcting Lemote documents, such as the Yeeloong
manual, and the Fuloong manual to follow soon. Most of these are up to
about 10 pages at maximum, so it's not that much compared to book proof
reading.

So if you're interested in covering a few documents this week, to ensure I
didn't make any mistakes in my corrections, it would be highly appreciated.
:)

Please contact me individually at address@hidden, and during this week
I will be sending a few of them through email. They will be sent out in the
Open Document Format (.odt) of course.

Thanks in advance.