Re: [gNewSense-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:05:13 -0500

2009/11/7 Frederique W. Piccart <address@hidden>

http://www.linkedin.com/e/QhR7w3E9XXCO0q7V_2YrvT2jIXCCMor6c2coKWaa/blk/I1565680569_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYVdzkMe3oRdzkNiiZStApThDFDlyYVczAVcz4Sd3wLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

http://www.linkedin.com/e/QhR7w3E9XXCO0q7V_2YrvT2jIXCCMor6c2coKWaa/blk/I1565680569_2/39vejoRc3wSdjoRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

> DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult
> questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into
the
> knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/ask/inv-23/
>

> ------
> (c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

We should really all mass mail the Gmail developers and tell them not to
put each email you reply to automatically in the address list so things
like this don't happen. :)

+1

--
Saludos/Greetings