[gNewSense-users] Playing Youtube videos from Totem .

From: R.Siddharth
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Playing Youtube videos from Totem .
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 22:04:46 +0530

I have enabled the Youtube browser plugin in totem , and I am able to
search videos but I am not able to play them , I get an error window
saying this :
"Totem cannot play this type of media (YouTube) because you do not have
the appropriate plugins to handle it."
 "Please install the necessary plugins and restart Totem to be able to
play this media."

I want to somehow be able to view Youtube videos , Typical suggestion to
this problem would be 'Icetea' but I don't prefer this as I am very much
comfortable with Epiphany .

Thank you for any help ! .
--
Stay Foolish , Stay Hungry .