[gNewSense-users] Mobile partner and G new sense

From: Martin Bubeliny
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Mobile partner and G new sense
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:17:50 +0200

Dear G-newsense users:

My name is Martin Bubeliny. I just installed g-newsense on my laptop couple of day ago. I really like it a lot.

All is working properly, but I am not able run my mobile Internet on it.

I am using Huawei E169 modem with Mobile Partner to connect to Internet. In Windows XP it runs automatically, but in G-new sense it does not work.

Can anybody suggest me how can I make this progamm work in g-newsense in a easy way ? It is possible to obtain Mobile Partner that runs on Linux somewhere.

Please note that I am not IT professional.

Beforehand, thank you very much.

Regards.

Martin.