[gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Possible modification in the make

From: aurelien
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Possible modification in the make xconfig
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:59:33 +0200

On ven, 2009-07-31 at 12:13 +0930, Karl Goetz wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 23:56:46 +0200
> aurelien <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > At the make xconfig, can i put some modification ?
> > aurelien
> >

> You need to be more verbose in your question. Some context about what
> your doing for a start.
> kk

If one of my computer part never works before and i want to activate
it ?

I make a compilation juste to see, learn and compare with other type of
compilation kernel.
for example, i am not sure that the commande line explain on the
http://www.aligunduz.org/articles/buildkernel.html will fit well if you
use Lilo.
aurelien