Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote Yeeloong lags and freezes

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote Yeeloong lags and freezes
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:54:47 +0200

Il giorno mer, 29/07/2009 alle 18.30 +0200, Sébastien Doutreligne ha
scritto:
> Do someone encounter a long reaction time of the os or even a freeze
> on a lemote yeeloong laptop while using it normally (I mean text
> edition, web browsing)?

me, when I use xchat or write an email.

> Is this a software or a hardware problem?

Something related to the new .30 rms kernel afaik.

> How to get the battery status?

Maybe you forgot something. I followed all the steps in config.fsf.org
etc. and it works.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org

LibrePlanet Italia